I am available to supervise:
Areas of supervision:
Chidlhood infectious diseases
Chidlhood viral respiratory illness
Two Medicine ILP students
- 2016: Visiting lecturer for courses on outbreak investigation and infectious disease epidemiology at School of Public Health and Community Medicine, UNSW Australia.
- 2010-2013: Visiting lecturer for the course on Infectious Diseases Epidemiology of Master of Public Health (Pneumonia 101 102) at the James P. Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University.
- 2010-2013: Section Editor, Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition
- 2008-2013: Lecturer for the certified course on Clinical Epidemiology organized by Institute of Epidemiology, Diseases Control and Research (IEDCR) of the Government of Bangladesh.
- 2011-2012: Mentoring of research fellow for scientific development with research design, implementation and data analysis at icddr,b