I am available to supervise:
Areas of supervision:
I welcome co-supervision of postgraduate projects that focus on examining the social dimensions of sexual and reproductive health and rights, including the ways in which overlapping identities, structural stressors, and protective factors shape people’s intimate lives, particularly for communities that are less well-represented in research.
- Lisa Wojciechowski (PhD candidate): Young + Positive: A national study of young people living with HIV
- Erin Mowbray (MPH candidate): Exploring the use of community-based art to reduce HIV stigma in Australia.
- Najihah Binte Salim (MD student): Co-design of interventions to improve vaccine uptake among people with disabilities.
- Sarah Hayes (MEd(Research) student): Sexuality, relationships and sexual identity education for students with intellectual disabilities at NSW high schools.
- Azra Bhanji (MPH): Engaging communities in storytelling: Life and Love with HIV
- Zoe Osborne (MPH): HIV Made Me Fabulous: Film as a tool for knowledge dissemination
- Olivia Burton (MPH): Systematic review: Education programs of sexual consent in young people
- Michaela Pereira Bajard (MPH): Use of AIDS Service Organizations among women living with HIV
I have developed courses in epidemiology and the social determinants of health and given a number of lectures in human sexuality. I welcome invitations to guest lecture on the intersections of HIV and gender, critical perspectives on sexual and reproductive health, and critical approaches in community-based research and arts-based knowledge translation.