Subscribe to the Kirby Institute e-Newsletter, Kin.
Kin is a quarterly newsletter that highlights our research achievements and keeps you informed on all our latest news and events.
You can read the latest issues here:
- November 2020: A World AIDS Day special event, and 2020 reflections
- September 2020: Join us for the 2020 Brett Tindall Memorial Lecture and read about our latest research
- July 2020: World Hepatitis Day special online event; continuing our COVID-19 research
- May 2020: A Kirby Institute COVID-19 research update
- April 2020: A Kirby Institute update, including COVID-19
- December 2019: Continuing our high impact research
- August 2019: A new ARC Research Hub, our 2018 Annual Report, and the latest HIV data
- March 2019: Welcome to our new director, launching a new capacity building program, and expanding an HIV clinical trial
- December 2018
- August 2018