Changes to candidature

At various times, students may need to make changes to their candidature. For example, changing between full-time and part-time, changing or adding supervisors or taking program leave. These and other changes can be made simply by completing the Variation to Candidature form and lodging a request via the Graduate Research Information System (GRIS).

More details can be found on the Graduate Research School website.